- Have a purpose for networking.
- Have a confident handshake.
- Be aware of your body language
- Wear something unusual to spur conversation (unique pin, watch, tie, etc)
- Always carry your business cards with you. (you will be surprised how many people don't)
- Be able to talk about more than just the weather.
- At a networking event, don't try to juggle food and drinks.
- Follow through on promises you make
- Set up a system to keep in touch with your network
- If you're not comfortable networking, learn from a pro.
The above information: was Prepared by NxLevel Guide for Micro-Entrepreneurs. I use the above information in my lectures and I teach through A New America Community Corporation